Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Representing Canada

In my artwork to represent Canada, my main goal was to disprove the commonly heard stereotype that Canada is always cold and snow covered. We experience the four seasons like other places do, though the weather may be different. 

Yes, our winters are cold and the land gets covered with snow, but we have more to offer than that. We have hot summers, magical winters, beautiful springs, and colourful autumns. 

Summer
Winter
Spring
Autumn ( Fall )

Many different animals can be spotted here such as:

 Bears

Deer

Rabbits

Foxes

Moose 

and a lot of other wildlife!

Though I didn't capture the vibrant colours that we experience here, I wanted to capture the transition of Canadian seasons in a unique way. Drawing is my favourite way to express myself and capture landscapes. This is my representation of Canada. 


No comments:

Post a Comment